Are you ready for an adventure on Holy Ground? There is absolutely no life like camp life! If you come work for us, you’ll find out why. Our internship program has been growing and changing over the years and we are hopeful that this summer will be the best one yet.
Past interns have gone on to be pastors, camp counselors and directors, college chaplains, missionaries, social workers, leaders in their chosen fields, gifted lay leaders in the Church, and more. We promise to help make you the best leader you can be so that you can go on and do the amazing things God is dreaming up for you. Are you up for the challenge?
Here are a few details about the job:
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Applicants must be one summer out from high school.
- You will be paid $75 a week and a $2,000 scholarship, plus room and board.
- Up to 5 days of time off can be worked out in advance.
- If you choose to be lifeguard certified, we will pay for your certification.
- Move-in begins at 1:00 pm on May 22, 2023.
- We hope all interns can stay until August 6, 2023 but your end date is flexible.
- Most weeks you will be off work after clean up on Saturday until breakfast on Monday.
- It takes a lot to run a camp, including: grounds maintenance, kitchen work, registration paperwork, plus the typical fun and games associated with camp. You will be involved in every aspect of our ministry.
- You will have many opportunities for your own spiritual growth, including: conversations with mentors, Bible study, worship and more.
- We will also have one fun night out each week for the Tawakoni staff to relax and recharge.
If you think you’re up for this once in a lifetime challenge, please complete the online application by March 15, 2023 at 5:00 PM. Questions can be directed to Rev. Olivia See. Click below to apply.